Announcing the CardMaker Blog Team!

It’s times like these I wish our blog had sound effects because a drum roll would be really appropriate right now. So, I’m going to ask you to pretend you’re hearing a drum roll because we here at CardMaker are excited to announce our very first Designer Blog Team!!!!

The lovely ladies shown below will be joining us throughout the next few months sharing their knowledge and talents. Many of you will recognize their names as these designers are regular contributors to CardMaker. All of these women are amazing at what they do and we are looking forward to what each of them will bring to the blog. Please take some time to visit their blogs and welcome them to the team. We’re so happy to have them joining in on the fun!

Carolyn King

Colleen Schaan

Kimberly Crawford

Tami Mayberry

Trudy Sjolander

69 Responses to Announcing the CardMaker Blog Team!

1. I am so excited to be working with CardMaker and these amazing designers!
    Thanks for the opportunity!

Hugs,
    True :D

2. Cassie T says:

Way to go, ladies!

3. angie blom says:

congrats girls..!! woo hoo

4. Carolyn King says:

Congrats to my fellow teammates – You are all so amazing and I am honored to be on this post with YOU all! Thanks for the wonderful honor, Cardmaker :)

5. Janet Zeppa says:

Congrats ladies! Looking forward to all the inspiration.

6. Trina says:

Can’t wait to see the good stuff yall come up with!

7. OH!!! How exciting!! Super talented ladies. I can’t wait to see each of them “in action”. :)

8. Patti J. says:

OMG, what an amazing team! I’m so excited to see what these fabulous ladies share with us! What a great Monday morning surprise :)

9. What a Fantastic group of very talented ladies!! WTG–Huge Congrats to all!! I can’t wait to see all of the beautiful designs you will be creating!! ;-)

10. Congratulations to everyone! True sent me!!!

11. laura says:

Congrats girls!!!!! :) How exciting!!!

12. What an incredible line up of talent for your first design team! Congratulations to True and her fellow DT members!

13. Theresa says:

Congrats girls, cannot wait to see what you show us!!
    This would be so much fun to do, enjoy………:))
    lotsa luv

14. Wow, congrats ladies and love seeing you all in CardMaker issues year round. Exciting things ahead :)

15. Dawn Frost says:

Congratulations ladies!

16. Beate says:

Congratulations to everyone! What an AWESOME team! I love each of those ladies work.
    Hugs and smiles

17. Annette A. says:

awesome…Congrats..

18. Sharman says:

Congratulations to all of you. This is going to be very inspirational……www

19. Anita A says:

Congrats to all the amazing ladies! True sent me over.

20. This is SO exciting!! Thank you CardMaker for this wonderful honor!! And I cannot wait to work with this amazingly talented group of women!!
    Oh, there is going to be tons of fun!!!! :)

21. Wow can’t wait to see all the new things on the cardmaker blog. Congratulations to the new design team you gals are all awesome….

22. Huge congratulations to all the ladies but especially the lovely Kimberly – she’s truly wonderful.

23. MargieH says:

WOOHOO~! How exciting and what talent – looking forward to all the inspiration in the upcoming issues :) BIG SHOUT OUT to Kimberly – WTG!! xo

24. Congrats to everyone and way to go True – can’t wait to see your designs!

Ramona

25. Debbie says:

Congratulations ladies!!!! You are all completely FABULOUS!

26. Julie Overby says:

Yay!! Huge Congrats to each of you!!! How exciting!

27. Hey! I know all of you girls!!! Congratulations!!!

28. Corene says:

Great team! We are so lucky to have such talented designers working with us! :-)

29. Congrats ladies! What an awesome blog team! Can’t wait for all the inspiration from you all! :D

30. KathiR says:

Congrats ladies! I can’t wait to see what you have in store for us!

31. Congrats to my peeps Kimberly and Trudy! Well done, girls!!!!!

32. Shell says:

Oh, what an awesome team!!! Congratulations to all of you!!! And a special congrats to True ….. you just amaze me, girl!!

33. So very blessed to work with CardMaker and this talented group of ladies. Thanks, Brooke <3

34. WooHoo!!! Congrats to these amazing and talented ladies!!!

35. Karen Knegten says:

How exciting! I am excited for ALL!! Looking forward to see all your inspiration, on the blog!

36. Sherry Lowmaster says:

congrats!! looking forward to all the great ideas!!

37. Awe….such a warm welcome!♥♥♥ :)

38. How fun! Congratulations to all you girlies!!! *blowin’ smooches*

39. Dee in N.H. says:

Yay ladies! I’m so excited to see what you have in store for us! Congrats!

40. Angela Fehr says:

You smart people – you’ve picked some fantastic artists to be on your design team! Congratulations to all!

41. Lisa Lara says:

Looking forward to seeing what you all create! Special congrats to my gf True!

42. Glenda J says:

Congrats to all!

43. Rachel Hope says:

OH!!!! YAYAYAY True!!!! :) Congrats to all you lovely ladies!

44. Congrats to each one of these very lovely and very talented ladies!! :)

45. Fabulous team!!! Congrats everyone!

46. colleen says:

I am SO thrilled to be joining these amazing women! Thank You Brooke and Tanya for asking me to be a part of the team. I can’t wait to share and inspire.

47. Dina K says:

What an awesome team of designers and sweet ladies!

48. Judy says:

Congrats Kimberly!

49. Maryann says:

Congratulations ladies, I´m definitely looking forward to see a lot more of, what you´ll share with us here over the comming months. I know a couple of you already and if the rest is just as great, then I´m already very exited.
    Good luck everyone and have a lot of fun here.

50. Barb Gmitro-Best says:

Congratulations to you all!!! How exciting!

51. Congratulations to you all! What an amazing group of talented ladies!!!

52. Angela says:

Looks like an amazing team! Congrats to you ladies – can’t wait to see your creations! hugs, Angela

53. Ivanka says:

Wow! It’s a dream team!! Congrats everyone! Can’t wait to see your creations. :)

54. SHARON hUTCHINS says:

True, I always love everything you do. They are lucky to have you.

55. Linda Payne says:

super congrats ladies! you all are so talented – really looking forward to this DT – I know you will set the bar high (-:

56. Such a talented group of designers! Congrats! Looking forward to all of your wonderful posts! :-)

57. Don’t know how I missed this post! Big congrats and hugs! :)

58. KC Eddy says:

Congrats True!!!! You ROCK!!! I am inspired by everything you do!!