In the Winter issue of CardMaker, we featured a few ideas for how to package the yummy sweets you’ll be delivering this season. However, we ran out of space in the magazine to include one of our favorite ideas and one we know will be popular for all of the coffee lovers. So, we’re including the pattern here for all of our readers today! Enjoy!
Let’s Get Together Coffee Ensemble
Designs by Tina Hale
Papertrey Ink cardstock: vintage cream, kraft
Echo Park This and That Christmas 6 x 6 paper pad
Papertrey Ink stamp sets: Heart-2-Heart #1 Mini, Fancy Flourishes, Tag-its #3 Mini
Ink pads: Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko Memento (rich cocoa), VersaMagic (Sahara sand); Papertrey Ink (dark chocolate)
Copic® markers: E41, E42, E43
Kaisercraft white self-adhesive pearls
Papertrey Ink Heart-2-Heart #1 die (#PTD-0229)
Electronic cutting files: The Digi Chick (Gift Box with K-Cup Holder); Silhouette America (3-D Bow #25161, Mistletoe and Ribbon #36342)
Silhouette Cameo electronic cutting machine
Stampin’ Up! punches: 1 3/4-inch scallop circle, 1 1/2-inch circle punch, 1 3/8-inch circle
Ranger Glossy Accents
Stampin’ Up! adhesive foam squares
3M: double-sided tape, quick-dry glue
1. Form a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2-inch card from kraft cardstock.
2. Cut a 3 7/8 x 5 1/8-inch piece from red patterned paper. Adhere to cream cardstock; trim a small border. Adhere to card front.
3. Cut a 3 3/8 x 4 5/8-inch piece from text patterned paper. Adhere to cream cardstock; trim a small border. Adhere to card front.
4. Cut a 3 3/8 x 1 1/2-inch piece from green chevron patterned paper. Adhere to brown patterned paper; trim a small border along top and bottom edges. Adhere to card front.
5. Stamp flourish and sentiment onto card front using brown ink as shown.
6. Die-cut cup shape from cream cardstock. Stamp cup image using cocoa ink; color with markers. Stamp cup image onto red patterned paper with cocoa ink; cut out center section and adhere to die-cut image. Attach to card front using foam squares.
7. Cut out bow from red/white stripe patterned paper using electronic cutter and 3-D Bow cutting file. Assemble and adhere bow to card front as shown.
8. Decorate inside of card as desired.
1. Using electronic cutter and Gift Box with K-Cup Holder cutting file, cut box lid and insert from ivory cardstock; cut box base and circles for K-Cup tops from kraft cardstock. Assemble box and lid; adhere circles to K-Cup tops.
2. Cut a 4 x 4-inch piece from red/white stripe patterned paper; adhere to top of lid.
3. Cut four 4 x 1-inch pieces from red/white stripe patterned paper. Adhere to lid sides.
4. Use electronic cutter and Mistletoe and Ribbon cutting file to cut mistletoe from green patterned paper and bow from cream cardstock. Assemble bow. Adhere mistletoe and bow to box top. Embellish with pearls.
5. Stamp sentiment onto cream cardstock using cocoa ink; punch out with 1 3/8-inch circle punch. Punch a 1 1/2-inch circle from green patterned paper. Punch a scalloped circle from red patterned paper. Layer and adhere punched circles together as shown; adhere to a K-Cup top. Repeat three times, creating a total of four tops.
For more card and packaging ideas, order a digital copy of the Winter issue by clicking here or pick up a copy of the printed issue at your local newsstand!