Design by Sarah Ashley Posch
- Cardstock: gray, silver glitter
- K&Company Julianne 4 x 6 paper pad
- Stampabilities Happy Anniversary stamp
- Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko VersaMark watermark ink pad
- Ranger silver embossing powder
- Pens: silver metallic, embossing
- K&Company Tim Coffey Cottage Garden Cool Mix Layered Accents
- Deckle-edge scissors
- Embossing heat tool
- Adhesive foam tape
- Therm O Web adhesive dots
1.Â Form a 7 x 5-inch card from gray cardstock.
2. Cut a 6 1/2 x 4 1/2-inch piece from green patterned paper using deckle-edge scissors. Ink edges using silver pen; adhere to card front.
3. Cut a 4 1/4 x 2-inch piece from blue patterned paper. Adhere to silver cardstock; trim a small border. Adhere to card front.
4. Stamp sentiment using watermark ink. Sprinkle with embossing powder; heat-emboss.
Attach die-cut flowers as shown using foam tape.
5. Decorate inside of card as desired. ?