CardMaker Announcement
Print Friendly, PDF & Email

To our readers,

After producing CardMaker magazine for many years now, we will be ceasing publication after the winter 2017 issue. Try as we might, we unfortunately have been unable to retain enough loyal readers and subscribers to continue publishing CardMaker.

We will also be closing the CardMaker website, blog and Facebook pages.

Thank you sincerely for your years of support and for sharing your love of card making with us through the pages of CardMaker.

With warmest regards,

Tanya Fox & Brooke Smith

16 Responses to CardMaker Announcement

1. Julie says:

So sorry. I’ve enjoyed the magazine over the years. But I understand how hard it must be in this digital age to provide fresh and unique print content. Best wishes to all your staff

2. Debbie says:

I’m saddened that I will no longer be receiving my CardMaker magazines after years of subscribing. But I am VERY disappointed with your announcement that the CardMaker website will also be closing. I purposely extended my Country Sampler magazine subscription in order to have access to the past issues of CardMaker electronically. I feel that I was mislead!

3. Sorry to see you go. The winter issue is available and I have a subscription till Feb 2020 and the website will not let me get it. It keeps wanting me to buy it. Please help.

4. So very sad, you all will be missed!

5. Lisa Silver says:

It is certainly a sad day… I’ve loved receiving my CardMaker magazine in the mail for inspiration and the latest on hot products. All the best to you!

6. DUMONTIER Marjorie says:

That’s so sad !!

7. Awwwww…. how sad! All the best to all in whatever you will be heading to next!

8. C.J. says:

I start my day everyday reading your blog. Except for the Brits, Cardmaker was about the only U.S. publication. I — no, we ALL, will sorely missed you.

9. Becca Yahrling says:

Well, I am very sad about this. I love popping in to see some great inspiration and organization tips. All the best to everyone and hope to see you ‘out’ there!

10. Gayle Lungle says:

VERY sorry to see the end of a creative era. Thanks for all the lessons and projects. Wishing you the Best for future endeavors.
    Blessed Be.

11. Lucy E. says:

Oh how sad! I love real paper magazines
    and will really miss getting it in my mailbox and
    being able to leaf through it. I hate always being
    on an electronic device! I’m also sorry to see the website
    /blog go. You will be missed!

12. Kari F. says:

How very awful sad! I have always looked forward to buying the new issue every other month! I understand that making paper magazines are now very expensive, but all my favorite ones are stopping their publications. I know that there are e-magazines out there, but if you don’t have an electronic device to read them/subscribe to them, you’re pretty much out of luck. Best to all your future endeavors!

13. Tanya and Brooke,

I was so saddened to read this. I’m also saddened by what that must mean for you. Ladies, you are so appreciated for what you’ve given to the industry and to many of us as designers. Thank you so much for the creativity and hard work you’ve put into the magazine and for the ways you invested in me, and in my creativity over the years of publications. You have blessed me countless times, and it was a joy to work with you over the years. I pray hope and blessing over both of you.

14. Stacy Morgan says:

Tanya and Brooke,
    I am so sorry to hear this. You girls have done such an AMAZING job with this magazine over the years. You inspired me with each issue. What a true honor it was to work with you girls. I pray that you are able to do something just as rewarding now as you have been doing with Cardmaker. You girls are truly the BEST. Many blessings and hugs sweet friends!

15. I am really sorry to read this, but I was afraid it was coming. This magazine has brought me great pleasure since I first discovered it. You two have always been a delight to work with, a d I will truly miss that. Forever.