CardMaker Card Swap Online Crops
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR OTHERWISE RESTRICTED BY LAW.
CardMaker Card Swap Online Crops starts on Feb 9, 2011, 12:00 a.m. EDT and ends on Feb. 15, 2011, 11:59 p.m. EDT ("Promotion Period").
All entries must be received no later than Feb. 15, 2011, 11:59 p.m. EDT. No more than one prize package per person per crop event. Each submission is an entry into that specific challenge's sweepstakes. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants are bound by and agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Any entry may be disqualified at any time if, in the opinion of Sponsor, the entry does not comply with these Official Rules.
All entries become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Incomplete entries are void. Any individual who attempts or otherwise encourages, directly or indirectly, the entry of multiple or false contact information under multiple identities, or uses any robotic, automatic, mechanical or programmed device or artifice to enter or encourage, directly or indirectly, multiple or false entries, as determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States, (excluding Maine) and District of Columbia who are 18 years and older as of the date of entry. Officers, directors, employees of Sponsor, the Sponsor's parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, suppliers, agents, representatives, promotion and advertising agencies, those involved in the execution and administration of the Sweepstakes and their immediate family members (parents, spouse, siblings, children and grandparents) and persons residing in their household are not eligible (whether related or not). Challenge hostesses are not eligible to win for their hosted challenge, but are eligible to win for any challenge they participate in and are not hosting. Sweepstakes is void in Maine, Puerto Rico, and all other U.S. territories and possessions, where prohibited or restricted by law. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable United States, federal, state, and local laws.
3. RANDOM DRAWING/NOTIFICATION: A random drawing will be conducted on or about Feb 15, 2011, from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Prize drawing will be conducted by Sponsor whose decisions shall be final and binding. Each winner will be notified on or about March 12, 2011, by email via the contact information provided by entrant to Sponsor upon entry into the Sweepstakes. Prize will be awarded to the name on the online entry form. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder submitted at the time of entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, Internet service provider or other organization (e.g. business, educational, institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address as applicable. Winner may forfeit prize if Sponsor is unable to contact him or her within 7 days of first attempted notification. In such event, the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner by random drawing of remaining entries. Any prize returned as undeliverable may result in the awarding of the prize to an alternate winner. Each winner will be required to complete an Affidavit of Eligibility and a Liability/Publicity Release, to be returned within 14 days following the date of first attempted notification. Failure to comply with this deadline may result in forfeiture of the prize.
4. PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE: One (1) Grand Prize Package and Fourteen (14) Prize Packages. The approximate retail value of Grand Prize Package is $50. Total The approximate retail value of each Prize Package is $25. Total value: $400. Odds of winning a prize depends on the number of eligible entries received. Each winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes and any other expenses and costs not expressly listed above. Prizes will be accepted "as is" and are non-transferable and non-assignable. No cash equivalent permitted and no substitution of prize by winner. Sponsor, in its discretion, may substitute a prize (or prize component) of equal or greater value if any advertised prize becomes unavailable for any reason. At the Sponsor's sole discretion, Sweepstakes entrants may be disqualified at any time for any reason permitted by these rules.
5. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: Sponsor may prohibit any entrant or potential entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes, if at the sole discretion of Sponsor, such person shows a disregard for these Official Rules, or acts (1) with an intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrant, Sponsor, or its agents or representative; or (2) in any other disruptive manner. The use of automated entry devices or any other conduct that impedes the integrity of the Sweepstakes is prohibited. Sponsor's decisions as to all matters related to this Sweepstakes and selection of each prize winner are final.
Sponsor and its respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliates, are not responsible for late, lost, delayed, unclear, unintelligible, incomplete, misdirected, stolen, or ineligible entries, all of which will be disqualified, or for technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the sender, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes which may limit the ability to play or participate, or by any human error that may occur in the processing of the entries in the Sweepstakes. If for any reason, (including infection by computer virus, bugs, worms, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor and its respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliates, that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes), the Sweepstakes is not capable of being conducted as described in these Official Rules, Sponsor shall have the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Sweepstakes, and/or to select each prize winner in a random drawing from eligible entries received prior to action taken, or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor at its sole discretion. Sponsor shall have no further obligation to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to prosecute any fraudulent entries to the fullest extent of the law.
By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to allow Sponsor to communicate with them by e-mail on behalf of Sponsor regarding the Sweepstakes. By accepting a prize, each winner grants to Sponsor the right to use each winner's name, likeness, image, voice, hometown, and biographical information in any advertising, trade or promotion, including on the Internet or via wireless application protocol, without further notice, compensation or permission, except where prohibited by law.
6. INTERNET. Sponsor is not responsible for interrupted or unavailable network server or other connections, miscommunications, failed telephone or computer transmissions or jumbled, scrambled or misdirected entries or transmissions, or for phone, electrical, network, computer hardware or software or program malfunctions, failures or difficulties or for other errors, omissions, interruptions, or deletions of any kind whether human, mechanical or electronic or for any damage to any person's computer related to participating in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for illegible, unintelligible, late, lost or stolen entries or incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by Internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes promotion or by any technical or human errors which may occur in the processing of any entries in this Sweepstakes. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified and may be subject to prosecution. If in the judgment of Sponsor, the Sweepstakes is compromised by virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor, which corrupts the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Sweepstakes promotion, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to discontinue, suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes or to proceed in any manner Sponsor deems fair and reasonable. Sponsor reserves the right to select each winner from among eligible entries received as of date of termination. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner based on an e-mail address, the winning entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address as applicable.
8. INDEMNIFICATION: THE PRIZE IS AWARDED WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree to release, defend, hold harmless and indemnify Sponsor and its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, contractors, directors, officers, governors, employees and agents against any and all liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), with respect to or arising out of either (i) any damage to computer relating to or resulting from entering or downloading materials or software in connection with entering this Sweepstakes; or (ii) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind caused by the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize awarded in the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to any claims for damage to property, personal injury, death or claims based on defamation, rights of privacy, rights of publicity or merchandise delivery. False or deceptive entries or acts will render the entrant ineligible. WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor is not responsible for any printing or typographical errors in these Official Rules or any other materials associated with the Sweepstakes. Entrants enter at their own risk and each winner assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused by participation in this promotion or use or redemption of the prize. Sponsor is not responsible for and shall not be liable for any condition caused by events beyond their control that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted.
9. DISPUTES: This promotion is intended for participation in the United States only and shall be construed only according to Indiana's law. Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively in a federal or state court located in Indiana; entrant submits to sole and exclusive personal jurisdiction to said courts in the State of Indiana, for any such dispute and irrevocably waives any and all rights to object to such jurisdiction; (2) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out of pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages, or any other damages, other than entrant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased. Except where prohibited by law, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant or Sponsor in connection with this Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Indiana, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules of provisions (whether of the State of Indiana, the United States, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Indiana.
10. OFFICIAL RULES: Official Rules will be available online at: www.CardMakerMagazine.com/CardSwap/.
11. WINNERS' LIST: For names of winners, send a separate self-addressed, stamped envelope by April 29, 2011, to: CardMaker Magazine, ATTN: Card Swap Online Crop Winner List.
12. SPONSOR: The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is CardMaker Magazine, .