With each issue of CardMaker, there are always a few designs that we love that due to space don’t make it into the issue. We adored these Christmas tags from Spellbinders™ so much that we wanted to share them with you on the blog. Designed by Latisha Yoast, these sweet tags will make it easy for you to personalize your gifts. Materials and instructions are included below. As an added bonus, we’ve also included links directly to the products so you can easily click and purchase the materials you need!
Designs by Latisha Yoast for Spellbinders™ Paper Arts
Gina K. Designs white cardstock
Echo Park This & That Christmas Wrapping Paper patterned paper
Waltzingmouse Stamps Compact Sentiments stamp set
Ranger Archival jet black ink pad
Lawn Fawn natural hemp cord
10 inches 5/8-inch-wide red satin ribbon
3/16-inch hole punch
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L™ white adhesive foam squares
1. Die-cut and emboss two tags from white cardstock.
2. Place one tag onto reverse side of patterned paper; use a pencil to trace around tag. Cut out 1/4 inch larger than traced tag. Repeat to cut a second patterned paper tag.
3. Stamp desired sentiments onto white tags near bottom edges.
4. Use foam squares to adhere white tags to patterned paper tags.
5. Die-cut and emboss desired shapes from foil using Sweet Folk Art die templates.
6. Adhere foil shapes to tags using foam squares.
7. Punch a 3/16-inch hole through top of a tag going through both layers; run a 5-inch length of ribbon through hole. Wrap cord around ribbon and tie a bow; trim ends of cord and ribbon. Repeat for second tag.