New CardMaker Blog Team!
Print Friendly

It’s hard to believe that it is time again to announce a new CardMaker Blog Team! Please say hello and give a warm welcome to the designers who will be joining us for the next several months!

Linda Beeson

Linda Beeson

Pamela Haskin

Pamela Haskin

Dawn Lusk

Dawn Lusk

Lisa Silver

Lisa Silver

Kim Klinkovsky

Kim Klinkovsky

Carisa Zglobicki

Carisa Zglobicki

We are so excited to work with all of these ladies and can’t wait to see what they create!

As always, we want to say a big thank you to the blog team members we’ve worked with the last six months. Thank you Chitra, Gini, Jennie, Mendi and Stacy for being wonderful to work with and sharing your talents with us!

13 Responses to New CardMaker Blog Team!

1. Penny Ward says:

Looks like another great team. Can’t wait to see your creations. Congrats to each of you!!!

2. Patti J. says:

Looks like some wonderful talent – can’t wait to see your creations! Congratulations to each of you!

3. Lois Bak says:

Congratulations, Ladies! Looking forward to your creations each week.

4. Stacy Morgan says:

Woot woot!!! Congrats Ladies! Enjoy your term. Brooke and Tanya are AWESOME to work with! COngrats again!

5. Jean Bullock says:

Congratulations, Ladies! Especially to my friend, Pamela.

• Thanks, Jean! I think we are all going to have a lot of fun. I’m working on a card today that will be part of an upcoming book blog hop. I can’t wait for you to see it!

6. Mary Baker says:

Congratulations to each of you ladies, however, a very Special Shout Out to my Sister In Law, Kim Klinkovsky….. I am very proud of you, and beyond excited for you…. I know your going to do GREAT!!!!!

7. Alice Golden says:

Congratulations! Look forward to more great inspiration… especially from Linda Beeson! It was one of Linda’s projects on the cover of a stamping magazine that started my interest in paper crafts. 🙂

8. Terri Burson says:

I see a familiar face…. congrats Kim! Terri from Waving My Wand

9. Thanks, Terri. I just spied us in a blog hop together in the very near future. Can’t wait! I’m so excited!

10. Jan Ruiz says:

I saw a project using painted embossing folders and I wanted to know how to paint the folder.